How is your stress level?
Feeling a little tense? Experiencing anxiety,
chronic pain, discomfort?
TRE® can help.
Learn why, how and where our bodies hold onto stress,
tension and trauma, and learn a powerful skill to
physically release these deeply held tensions.
TRE: Tension/Trauma Release Exercises
TRE Introductory Workshop
Location: Lakeshore Inn
805 Lakeshore Dr, Cold Lake
Sunday, March 26, 2017
9:00 am — 2:00 pm
Registration Fee: $125.00
Early bird: $110.00 (by Sunday, March 19)
In this introductory workshop you will learn:
• how and why the body responds to tension, stress and trauma
• how the body is designed to handle and grow from stressors
• about types of trauma: secondary, vicarious and generational
• how to recognize stress, tension and trauma in self and others
• to use TRE for the full spectrum of stress from daily stress to PTS
• TRE exercises and self-regulation (includes two sessions)
TRE is adaptable for all body types, fitness levels, and mobility challenges.
For more information and to register, contact:
roguewellness.ca / traumaprevention.com