Date/TimeDate(s) - December 27, 2018 - January 3, 2019
4:00 pm - 11:00 am
LocationCasa Tara Retreat Center
Where are you at on your life journey? Take time to reflect, connect, and align your path.
6th Annual New Year’s Yoga, Meditation & Wellness Retreat
DEC. 27, 2018 ~ JAN. 3, 2019
Baja California, MEXICO
Hanuman Yoga Retreat is delighted to offer our 6th Annual New Year’s Yoga, Meditation, and Wellness Retreat in Mexico! Your 8 day wellness retreat will be filled with many blessings— nature’s nurturing, fabulous food, and an incredible program led by two highly skilled practitioners. Our carefully designed itinerary uniquely offers a wide variety of modalities to allow yourself to experience many approaches and tools for well-being. We believe that this is an effective way to increase body awareness, expression, and building a healthy relationship with yourself. You will receive the new year with greater insight and lasting transformation.
- >Practice morning gentle/moderate Hatha yoga with stunning ocean views
- >Calm and train the mind with daily guided meditation
- >Receive deep relaxation with Restorative yoga
- >Step out of your comfort zone with Laughter yoga
- >Engage in playful Partner yoga
- >Increase energy flow with QiGong / Tai Chi
- >Release stress with TRE®/tension-trauma release exercises
- >Expand your consciousness with Innerdance energy work process
- >Feel connection with our inspiring evening gatherings
- >Reflect and celebrate New Year’s Eve with JourneyDance™and more!
- >2-3 hour easy-going New Year’s Day hike at Rancho Cacachilas
- >Visit a nearby hot springs on the beach, dug from the sand!
All-inclusive packages include:
- >7 nights accommodation at the luxury Casa Tara Retreat Center
- >3 delicious and healthy meals per day
- >All classes of the retreat
- >Roundtrip airport transport to/from Manuel Márquez de León International Airport (LAP) or Los Cabos International Airport (SJD) to Casa Tara
- >Refreshing swimming pool
- >Steps away from the beach
- >Walking distance to farmer’s market, cafe, and shopping in the beach town of El Sargento
- >Opportunities for kayaking, SUP, surfing, snorkeling, and cycling
|Originally from California, Tammy Hayano has been living and traveling worldwide for the past 14 years. Tammy took her love of travel, teaching background, and interest in transformational experiences to start Hanuman Yoga Retreat. Since its launch in 2013, Tammy has led retreats in Bali, Thailand, Mexico, Hawaii, Vietnam, and California. Tammy brings a gentle, calm, and reflective approach and aims to work where people are at, instead of where they “should” be. Tammy offers several modalities for self-care, healing, and connection while creating a conscious community: Hatha Yoga, QiGong, JourneyDance™, Innerdance Energy Work, TRE®/tension-trauma release, Laughter Yoga, and Craniosacral Therapy. Tammy’s classes, workshops, and retreats consistently receive excellent reviews.||
Fernando Aguilar is a body psychotherapist, researcher, and student of life from Brazil. He values personal growth, spirituality, human connection, and sharing his gifts to help others. Fernando has a Masters in Clinical Psychology, is a certified Core Energetics and TRE (Trauma Release Exercises) provider, and an Innerdance Energy Work facilitator. Fernando believes in freedom of being and has created online courses on Neurogenic Freedom. He travels worldwide to facilitate workshops and offer life coaching. This year, he co-organized a non-profit Men’s Gathering in Brazil with 100 participants. To learn more about his work, visit essentialpsychology.org