Date/TimeDate(s) - June 6, 2019 - August 6, 2019
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
LocationFront Range Community College of Boulder County'
3-Day TRE® Module 2 Certification Training (Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises)
Fulfills TRE® Module 2 in-person Requirements
*Module 2 Dates are: June 6th, 7th and 8th – for those who have already attended an earlier Module 1
Location: Front Range Community College of Boulder County
2190 Miller Drive, Longmont, Colorado 80504
Investment: $450 for each three day training – (includes a training manual for each module)
To enroll: Contact Paul Darby at PaulMichaelDarby@gmail.com
(Payment by check to 144 South Madison Avenue, Louisville, Colorado 80027 or to Paul’s PayPal account linked to his gmail address will enroll you).
In order to become a Certified TRE® Provider and teach TRE® the full Certification Program must be completed – these workshops are a part of the certification program. Module 1 can be taken as a stand-alone experience for those interested in learning about TRE for their personal use and interest.
Your presenter for the weekend:
Paul Darby, MA, LPC, Certified TRE® Trainer and Provider, EMDR L-2
For more information contact PaulMichaelDarby@gmail.com
Paul has taught TRE to individuals, groups and families in various venues. He has worked with active duty soldiers, emergency response personnel, sexual abuse victims, veterans and those trying to deal with unresolved PTSD. He introduced to the TRE world the use of inflatable balls as props to aid the tremor process. Paul traveled to the Philippines in the wake of Typhoon Haiyan as part of an international team to teach TRE to professionals, military and police personnel, nurses and doctors and others interested in helping their fellow citizens recover from the effects of a massive natural disaster. He loves training people to become providers and each training he does is full of not just didactic learning but also experiential activities to help the trainee integrate the neurogenic tremor process more fully into his/her nervous system. (Paul is a former member of the TRE For All Inc. board of directors and is currently a member of the Trainer Support Team Task Force).
Topics to be Covered and Skills to be Acquired:
– the science of (neurology, anatomy, the human nervous system and physiology) TRE®
– the role of the polyvagal theory in the TRE process – advanced application in Module 2
– how to manage transference and counter transference
– managing freezing, flooding and dissociation
– the neurobiology of trauma
– neuroplasticity and recovery and learning how to integrate the tremor process more fully into your nervous system
– learning how to teach TRE 1-1 by working with other trainees throughout the three day period
– learning some basic self-interventions and use of props to enhance the neurogenic tremor