Date/TimeDate(s) - June 8, 2019 - June 9, 2019
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
LocationWild Goose Space
For more info and booking click here:
NB ***NEW 3 x 2 DAY MODULE FORMAT***
DATEs: JUNE 8th and 9th 2019 9.30AM – 5.30PM
TUTORS: STEPH HODGSON AND JO HAMILTON
COST of Module II : £240 FULL PRICE, £210 EARLY BIRD – (Need to book one month in advance)
NB: THIS 2 DAY MODULE II is the second part of the new 3 x 2 day module structure (+ supervision )
for the TRE Provider training in the UK,
MODULE I was open to everyone and was a chance to learn the basics and to explore your own TRE practice, and how TRE can help your own health and well-being.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR JOINING MODULE II
- Completion of Module I of this training ( or a module I elsewhere – please email me if you have already done a module 1)
- Supervision process commenced with trainer / mentor
This MODULE II is the second part of the. TRE Certification Training (see below for more details)
we will cover:
- Deepening your own TRE practice
- Beginning to teach individuals the TRE exercises
- Learning skills to hold individuals safely in their tremoring process.
- Revisiting Self-regulation, Containment, Grounding
- Deepening into the theory – the physiology and neurology of stress and trauma
- Introduction to Polyvagal Theory.
- Working with Freeze, Flooding and Dissociation.
- Working with your Supervisor through The Provider Certification Process