Date/TimeDate(s) - March 9, 2019 - March 10, 2019
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
LocationWild Goose Space,
TRE CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING MODULE I BRISTOL MARCH 2019
***NEW 3 x 2-DAY MODULE FORMAT***
DATE: MARCH 9TH +10TH 2019 9.30AM – 5.30PM
TUTORS: STEPH HODGSON AND JO HAMILTON
COST: £240 FULL PRICE, £210 EARLY BIRD – (Need to book one month in advance)
NB: THIS 2 DAY MODULE I is part of an exciting new format
for the TRE Provider training in the UK.
THIS CONSISTS OF 3 X 2 DAY MODULES plus SUPERVISION PROCESS (See below)
THIS FIRST MODULE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE
IT IS A CHANCE TO LEARN THE BASICS, TO EXPLORE AND DEEPEN YOUR OWN TRE PRACTICE.
It will cover:
- An introduction to TRE and your personal tremoring process.
- Each morning and afternoon you will be guided through the exercises and the tremoring process, learning how to “go slow,” and safely regulate your process
- An introduction to the anatomy, physiology and neurology of the stress response and trauma
- Containment, grounding, self-regulation skills
This module is open to all, to learn about using TRE for your own personal health and well-being.
It is also the first module of the Certified Provider Training – a year long structured training comprising of :
- 3 x 2 day modules, plus
- a personal supervision process that supports you in
- developing and deepening your own TRE practice,
- learning to facilitate individuals through the TRE process
- teaching small groups.
- application of theory – anatomy, physiology, neurology of the stress response and trauma, polyvagal theory, fascia.
- containment, grounding, co- and self-regulation,
- developmental trauma and attachment in relation to TRE
- how to set up a practice
MODULE II – JUNE 8TH AND 9TH 2019
MODULE III – OCTOBER 5TH AND 6TH 2019
The Wild Goose Space,
228, Mina Road, St. Werburgh’s, Bristol BS2 9YP