Date/TimeDate(s) - September 17, 2018
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
LocationIntegral Health Studio
TRE® POST CERTIFICATION CLINICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Deepen your understanding, practice and skills in TRE®
I offer monthly meetings:
Personalized, individually focused or group clinical supervision sessions either in-person at the Integral Health Studio in Constantia.
After certification our challenge as TRE® Providers is:
- To commit to our own TRE® practice to support ongoing growth and learning
- To continue to do quality work whilst recognizing that each client is unique and deserves to be looked at as an individual
- To continually expand our knowledge and skills – TRE® is a new modality where new information is constantly sweeping in as the latest research comes to the fore – this helps us to maintain excellence in our practice.
What can you expect from TRE® Clinical Supervision?
- Explore questions arising from your own and others’ TRE® practice
- Receive support in dealing with difficult clients and challenging group dynamics
- Discuss TRE® readings – articles, chapters from books, blogs, discussions, video’s etc.
- Practice, refine and increase your TRE® knowledge base and clinical and instructional skills
- Explore ethical issues
- Share TRE® resources (e.g. video’s, articles, books etc.)