TRE®(tension-trauma releasing exercises) is a simple technique that creates a natural response for your body to remove blocks deep within your cellular level. TRE is highly effective, therapeutic, and relaxing. This 2.5 hour workshop will be a balance of lecture, process, and sharing. No fitness level required.
This TRE Intro Workshop will be an inquiry into:
- understanding the different types of stress and trauma that we experience
- the role of the psoas muscle
- re-patterning to heal naturally
- self-regulation and being present during TRE
- the practice of relaxation and letting go
- different types of tremoring
- process precautions
- grounding and clearing energy
Limited space. Advanced booking is recommended. 1,000 THB. Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Includes light snacks and resources. Bring a notepad and a pen. This workshop is not advise for people who are pregnant, have epilepsy, recent injuries/surgeries, or untreated high blood pressure.