TRE®(tension-trauma releasing exercises) is a simple technique that creates a natural response for your body to remove blocks deep within your cellular level. TRE is a highly effective and therapeutic self- care tool to relieve physical, mental, and emotional stress.
This 2 hour workshop will be a balance of lecture, process, and sharing. *Please note: This is not a yoga workshop.
An inquiry into:
‣ understanding the different types of stress and trauma that we experience
‣ the role of the psoas muscle
‣ re-patterning to heal naturally
‣ self-regulation and being present during TRE
‣ the practice of relaxation and letting go
‣ different types of tremoring
‣ process precautions
‣ grounding and clearing energy
No fitness level required.
Location: A-SPACE, 31 Cantonment Rd, Singapore, 08974
Cost: SGD $55/person advanced booking; $62 @ the door. Limited space. Wear loose, comfortable clothing. Includes resources. Bring a notepad and a pen. This workshop is not advise for people who are pregnant, have epilepsy, recent injuries/surgeries, or untreated high blood pressure.
To register, visit the events page on https://www.a-space.me/
For general inquiries about TRE, email: firstname.lastname@example.org