Date/TimeDate(s) - June 17, 2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
LocationHealing Circles Langley
Nature provides a powerful resource that enables us to heal our own anxiety, stress, and trauma, but we don’t harness it because we don’t recognize it.
In this workshop, you’ll learn to start, stop, and self-regulate a natural healing response that all mammals share. You’ll learn TRE® (Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises), which activates your body’s natural stress-release mechanism. It can relieve everyday stressors, unwind long-held muscle tension, and release trauma. Best of all, your body does the work, providing relief without requiring you to retell or re-live past experiences.
TRE empowers you to heal yourself. After you’ve learned it, you can practice it independently wherever and whenever you want. For free!
This is a full-day workshop. Please bring a lunch. Coffee, tea, and water are provided.
Registration is limited to 10 participants.
Results of doing TRE
People in more than 100 countries have found that TRE helps them:
• Release chronic tension or trauma
• Increase energy and stamina
• Reduce anxiety
• Relieve body aches, including back pain, headaches, and TMJ
• Enhance focus and connection
• Improve sleep quality
• Improve mood
• Increase mobility
How to prepare
• Dress in clothes that you can move freely in.
• Bring a yoga mat to lie on (blankets or large beach towels work, too).
• Bring a light blanket or throw with which to cover yourself if needed.
• Bring a bottle of water.
For more information about this workshop, please contact Leckey at 360.672.2710 or firstname.lastname@example.org.