Date/TimeDate(s) - April 24, 2020 - April 26, 2020
Friday, April 24, 2020: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday, April 25, 2020: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday, April 26, 2020: 9:30am – 4:00pm
Friday, July 24, 2020: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Saturday, July 25, 2020: 9:30am – 5:00pm
Sunday, July 26, 2020: 9:30am – :00pm
Madison, Wisconsin 53705
Cost and cancellation policy
Module 1:$550 if paid in full by 3/24/20, $600 after that date. Module 1 is Open to the Public.
Module 2: $550 if paid in full by 6/24/20, $600 after that date – Module 2 is open to only those in the Certification Program.
You can receive a full refund (minus $50 administrative fee) up to two weeks before the training. If you cancel less than two weeks before the training, your fee will be transferred to the next available training taught by Jacy.
Module 1 is open to the public and it can be taken as a personal healing exploration.
or call 970-948-5154
LEARNING OBJECTIVES OF TRE® MODULE 1
- Participants will be introduced to TRE and the personal tremoring response.
- Participants will understand the tremoring response
- Participants will learn anatomy, neurology, and physiology of stress and trauma as it relates to TRE
- Participants will learn defense reactions, containment, and grounding strategies as it relates to TRE
- Participants will receive an introduction to the Polyvagal Theory
- Participants will learn the basic skills of working with individuals and groups
Module 2 is only open to people who are enrolled in the TRE certification program to become TRE providers.
Facilitator: Module 1 Immersion. David Berceli, OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
Module 2. Jacy Sundlie, TRE Certification Trainer