Date/TimeDate(s) - June 23, 2018 - June 24, 2018
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
LocationMantra Bell City
PLEASE NOTE: venue & exact date for this Australian GCTP Module 1 training workshop are still to be confirmed
Pre-requisites to attending:
This training workshop is NOT open to the general public and is only open to Certified TRE Providers (L1, L2 0r GCTP), 2017 GCTP Trainees and 2018 GCTP Trainees who have completed their pre-enrolment interview with Richmond Heath and been approved to enter the 2018 Australian GCTP Training.
The workshop will follow the standard TRE workshop format and include tremoring twice daily.
The workshop content will include:
- deepening your experience, integration and understanding of your personal TRE practice
- revision and updating of latest TRE theory & information
- review of the Quickstart approach and the full lead in exercises
- observing the body & following the tremor impulse
- recognising & working with subtle resistance & holding patterns for coaching self-regulating
- grounding and containment techniques for freezing, flooding & dissociation
- understanding & recognising transference & counter-transference