Date/TimeDate(s) - January 17, 2019 - January 19, 2019
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
LocationSt Columbas Church by the Castle
TRE is a simple technique that uses exercises to release stress or tension from the body that accumulate from every day circumstances of life, from difficult situations, immediate or prolonged stressful situations, or traumatic life experiences (i.e., natural disasters, social or domestic violence). TRE is a set of seven exercises that help to release deep tension from the body by evoking a self-controlled muscular shaking process in the body called neurogenic muscle tremors. The uniqueness of this technique is that this shaking originates deep in the core of the body of the psoas muscles. These gentle tremors reverberate outwards along the spine releasing tension from the sacrum to the cranium. It is a self-help technique, once learned, can be integrated into a daily routine. Immediate benefits include: Better sleep, more relaxed, more centred and grounded, and a general overall feeling of calm.
For more information on TRE or Dr. David Berceli, please visit www.trescotland.com and www.treforall.com
- Participants will be introduced to TRE and the personal tremoring response.
- Participants will understand the tremor response.
- Participants will learn anatomy, neurology and physiology of stress and trauma as it relates to TRE
- Participants will learn defense reactions, containment, and grounding strategies as they relate to TRE.
- Participants will receive an introduction to the Poly-vagal theory
- Participants will learn the basic skills of working with individuals and groups.
Cost: £345 before 31 November and after that £365 == £75 deposit secures your place
Days/time: Thursday 17- Saturday 19 January 2019, 9.30am-5.30pm (early finish Saturday)
Book: contact Vicki – email@example.com
Module 2 for those doing the TRE Certification training is 14-16 November 2019 at St Columba’s by the Castle, 14 Johnston Terrace, Edinburgh, EH1 2PW