Date/TimeDate(s) - April 1, 2018
5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
LocationOnline via Zoom
TRE® POST CERTIFICATION CLINICAL SKILLS DEVELOPMENT
Deepen your understanding, practice and skills in TRE®
I offer monthly online closed group meetings via Zoom with no more than 4 people in a group.
After certification our challenge as TRE® Providers is:
- To commit to our own TRE® practice to support ongoing growth and learning
- To continue to do quality work whilst recognizing that each client is unique and deserves to be looked at as an individual
- To continually expand our knowledge and skills – TRE® is a new modality where new information is constantly sweeping in as the latest research comes to the fore – this helps us to maintain excellence in our practice.
What can you expect from TRE® Clinical Supervision?
- Explore questions arising from your own and others’ TRE® practice
- Receive support in dealing with difficult clients and challenging group dynamics
- Discuss TRE® readings – articles, chapters from books, blogs, discussions, video’s etc.
- Practice, refine and increase your TRE® knowledge base and clinical and instructional skills
- Explore ethical issues
- Share TRE® resources (e.g. video’s, articles, books etc.)
(Closed group. Maximum 4 in a group)
Group 1: Tuesday evenings: from 5.30 pm – to 7.30 pm SAST
If this time does not suit you please contact me – I am willing to create another group at another time if there is sufficient interest.