Date/TimeDate(s) - May 4, 2019 - May 5, 2019
LocationHiLight by the Lake Retreat Center
Join Bonnie Pariser for this retreat weekend. We will study the Dakini Mandala of Emotions and practice TRE, along with other tools that can help us be the master of our emotions rather than a slave to them.
Our emotions are one of the tools we use to communicate with the environment and the people we are in relationship with. Like with any tool, the more we know about it and the more skilled we are at using it, the more efficient we will be with our task at hand. The better we understand our emotions, the better we will be at using them to behave how we want. The more we study our emotions, the more we will understand how they filter the information we take in. We will use the powerful tool TRE to assist us in this liberation.
Over the weekend we will explore
- how the senses interact with the elements
- how the elements and senses influence our emotions
- how the chakra system interacts with the elements and our senses
- the basic movements of prana and how we can shift prana to shift our mood
- how we can refine our relationship with all of these forces to find harmony
- how we can use tremoring to liberate ourselves from emotional entanglements
Saturday and Sunday, 9:30 am-5:00 pm
$320 by 4/15, $375 after.
Lunch will be provided. Overnight housing is available at $40 per night, not including meals. Please contact the studio for more details.