Date/TimeDate(s) - June 12, 2020 - June 14, 2020
“Improving in the Art of TRE”
Professional organizations are now recognizing that many people have high levels of skill development and the emphasis is now on personal development as a way of refining our skill as TRE Providers and Trainers. Therefore, this Advanced Training will focus on self-development as well as the improvement of TRE technical skill development. Dr. Berceli will be demonstrating on participants each day how he combines technical skill with co-regulation and self-regulation principles.
Topics for this training will include:
- developing the qualities that are often described in the sensation of groundedness: (Stillness, Silence & Solitude, Humility, Presence, Intuition & Intention)
- new hands-off interventions & physical positions to facilitate more regulated tremors
- the increased importance of self-regulation, co-regulation, transference, and our own PTG.
- How to recognize and work with transference and counter-transference
- Network Spinal Wave and Central Pattern Generators
- Neuroplasticity and Resiliency
- Post Traumatic Growth & Transformation
All informations and registration link you will find here: http://tre-polska.pl/david-in-warsaw-2020/#XYZ