Date/TimeDate(s) - April 23, 2022 - April 24, 2022
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
****** THIS MODULE MAY RUN ONLINE IF WE ARE NOT ABLE TO MEET IN PERSON *******
DATE: April 23rd / 24th 2021 9.30AM – 5.30 PM
TUTORS: STEPH HODGSON and Jo Hamilton
MODULE 1 COST
£250 FULL PRICE / £230 EARLY BIRD
The full 12 – 18 month TRE® Certification Training consists of
3 X 2 DAY MODULES plus SUPERVISION PROCESS (Please see below)
THIS FIRST MODULE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE,
COME AND LEARN THE BASICS OF TRE,
EXPLORE AND DEEPEN INTO YOUR OWN TRE PRACTICE.
- An introduction to TRE and your personal tremoring process – each morning and afternoon you will be guided through the exercises and the tremoring process, learning how to “go slow,” and safely regulate your process
- An introduction to the anatomy, physiology and neurology of the stress response and trauma
- Containment, grounding, self-regulation skills
This module is open to all, to learn about using TRE for your own personal health and well-being.
it is also the first module of the TRE® CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING:
The full training process lasts 12 – 18 months :
- 3 x 2 day modules, plus
- A process of Supervision (min 13 sessions) that support you in
- developing and deepening your own TRE practice,
- learning to facilitate individuals through the TRE process
- teaching small groups.
- application of theory – anatomy, physiology, neurology of the stress response and trauma, polyvagal theory, fascia.
- containment, grounding, co- and self-regulation,
- developmental trauma and attachment in relation to TRE
- how to set up a practice
MODULE 2 July 10th+11th 2022 (cost £250/£230)
MODULE 3 October 22nd + 23rd 2022 (cost £250/£230)
SUPERVISION PROCESS :
Minimum 13 supervision sessions : approx £1500 (depending on existing skills – if no therapeutic or teaching background, may need additional supervision). These are 1-1 sessions with mentor, reveiw of teaching sessions, videos, written work)
4 X SESSIONS with supervisor – exploring your own TRE process. (preferably in-person sessions)
4 SESSIONS (either 1-1 or in small group) – exploring your experiences teaching TRE to individuals (these can be over Skype/Zoom). (includes reveiw of teaching videos)
4 SESSIONS (EITHER 1-1 or in small group) – exploring your experiences teaching TRE to groups (can be over Skype/Zoom) (Includes review of teaching videos)
Books / videos / website registration. – approx £150
The cost of the training (3 modules, plus supervision) can be paid in full, in three payments, or spread over 10- 12 months, please contact me for details of different payment plans.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the training.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 07788 413070
Some accomodation and meals are available at the venue, please contact Jo directly for details of this and of nearby B’n’B’s.
details will be on this page soon.