Date/TimeDate(s) - March 13, 2021 - March 14, 2021
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
TRE® MODULE 1 OF CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING
BRISTOL March 2021
TRAINER – STEPH HODGSON (www.stephhodgson.com)
DATE: March 13th + 14th 9.30AM – 6 PM
MODULE 1 COST
£250 FULL PRICE / £230 EARLY BIRD
The full 12 – 18 month TRE® Certification Training consists of
3 X 2 DAY MODULES plus SUPERVISION PROCESS (Please see below)
THIS FIRST MODULE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE,
COME AND LEARN THE BASICS OF TRE,
EXPLORE AND DEEPEN INTO YOUR OWN TRE PRACTICE.
- An introduction to TRE and your personal tremoring process – each morning and afternoon you will be guided through the exercises and the tremoring process, learning how to “go slow,” and safely regulate your process
- An introduction to the anatomy, physiology and neurology of the stress response and trauma
- Containment, grounding, self-regulation skills
This module is open to all, to learn about using TRE for your own personal health and well-being.
it is also the first module of the TRE® CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING:
12 – 18 months structured training comprising of :
- 3 x 2 day modules, plus
- A process of Supervision that supports you in
- developing and deepening your own TRE practice,
- learning to facilitate individuals through the TRE process
- teaching small groups.
- application of theory – anatomy, physiology, neurology of the stress response and trauma, polyvagal theory, fascia.
- containment, grounding, co- and self-regulation,
- developmental trauma and attachment in relation to TRE
- how to set up a practice
SUPERVISION PROCESS :
Minimum 13 supervision sessions : approx £1500 (depending on existing skills – if no therapeutic or teaching background, may need additional supervision). These are 1-1 sessions with mentor, reveiw of teaching sessions, videos, written work)
4 X SESSIONS with supervisor – exploring your own TRE process. (preferably in-person sessions)
4 SESSIONS (either 1-1 or in small group) – exploring your experiences teaching TRE to individuals (these can be over Skype/Zoom). (includes reveiw of teaching videos)
4 SESSIONS (EITHER 1-1 or in small group) – exploring your experiences teaching TRE to groups (can be over Skype/Zoom) (Includes review of teaching videos)
Books / videos / website registration. – approx £150
The cost of the training (3 modules, plus supervision) can be paid in full, in three payments, or spread over 10- 12 months, please contact me for details of different payment plans.
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the training.
email@example.com or 07788 413070
The Wild Goose Space,
228, Mina Road, St. Werburgh’s, Bristol BS2 9YP