Date/TimeDate(s) - June 26, 2021 - June 27, 2021
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
TRE® CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING
MODULE 2 – BRISTOL June 2021 CLICK HERE – LINK TO BOOKING
TRAINER: STEPH HODGSON + tutors
DATES: JUNE 25th + 26th 2021 9.30AM – 5.30PM
COST of Module 2 :
£250 FULL PRICE
£230 EARLY BIRD
These prices include a £65 non-refundable deposit.
NB: THIS 2 DAY MODULE 2 is the second module of the 12 – 18 month TRE® Certified Provider Training in the UK.
This training consists of:
3 X 2 DAY MODULES plus a SUPERVISION PROCESS (see below)
MODULE I was open to everyone and was a chance to learn the basics and to explore your own TRE practice, and how TRE can help your own health and well-being.
PRE-REQUISITES FOR JOINING MODULE II
- Completion of Module I of this training ( or a module I elsewhere – please email me if you have already done a module 1)
- Personal TRE practice begun and supervision process commenced with trainer / mentor
Module 2 will cover:
- Deepening your own TRE practice
- Beginning to teach individuals the TRE exercises, skills to hold individuals safely in their tremoring process.
- Revisiting Self-regulation, Containment, Grounding
- Deepening into the theory – the physiology and neurology of stress and trauma
- Introduction to Polyvagal Theory.
- Working with Freeze, Flooding and Dissociation.
- Working with your Supervisor through The Provider Certification Process
CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING:
Approximately 12 – 18 months structured training comprising of :
- 3 x 2 day modules, plus
- A process of Supervision that supports you in
- developing and deepening your own TRE practice,
- learning to facilitate individuals through the TRE process
- teaching small groups.
- application of theory – anatomy, physiology, neurology of the stress response and trauma, polyvagal theory, fascia.
- containment, grounding, co- and self-regulation,
- developmental trauma and attachment in relation to TRE
- how to set up a practice
MODULE 3 – OCTOBER 9th +10th – cost £250 / £230 (early bird)
SUPERVISION PROCESS :
Minimum requirement of 13 supervision sessions : approx £1500. (NB – this is the minimum requirement – if no previous therapeutic or teaching skills, may need additional superivision sessions) (1-1 sessions plus reveiw of videos, teaching sessions and written work )
4 X 1-1 SUPERVISION SESSIONS – exploring your own TRE process. (preferably face to face sessions)
4 X SUPERVISION SESSIONS (either 1-1 or in small group) – exploring your experiences teaching TRE to individuals
(can be over Skype)
4 X SUPERVISION SESSIONS (EITHER 1-1 or in small group) – exploring your experiences teaching TRE to groups
(can be over Skype)
1 x FINAL CERTIFICATION COMPLETION SESSION
Books / videos / website registration. – approx £150
The cost of the training can be paid in full, or spread over 12 – 18 months, please contact me for details of different payment options
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the training.
email@example.com. or. 07788 413070
The Wild Goose Space,
228, Mina Road, St. Werburgh’s, Bristol BS2 9YP
Please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org for further details and application form for joining the training.