Date/TimeDate(s) - March 22, 2019 - March 24, 2019
TRE: A Natural Way to ‘Shake Off’ Stress
Release tension and trauma with TREⓇ, a cutting-edge technique in stress reduction. Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises (TRE) is a series of seven simple exercises that initiate the releasing of deep muscular patterns of stress and tension held within the body. An easily learned self-help method, TRE has immediate effects and can be integrated into your daily routine to help restore inner peace and relaxation.
In this workshop you will discover the relationship between deep, chronic muscular tension and the functioning of all systems—neurological, biological, anatomical, and emotional. Gain an understanding of how living with chronic stress and the overwhelming effects of trauma can impact your daily functioning. This workshop is open to the public.
Through didactic and experiential presentations, you will:
- Practice and learn the Tension and Trauma Release Exercises (TREs)
- Gain an understanding of chronic stress and trauma and its effects on neurological, biological, anatomical and emotional functioning
- Learn the importance of neurogenic tremors and their role in returning the body to its natural state of homeostasis
- Experience relief from stress, tension, and trauma held in the body.
- Understand how to self-regulate and self-initiate the tremor response.
Continuing Education Opportunities
- Approximately 7 training hours towards TRE Certification with Jacy. For more information on TRE Certification, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Integral Yoga Teachers Association (IYTA) can provide you a CE certificate of your program’s total contact hours. For more information, email email@example.com.
Jacy is a Senior TRE Certification Trainer, LSW, CCA, RYT and Reiki Master, and brings all of these modalities into play to enhance the TRE trainings. Her passion for TRE integrates her extensive education, life experiences, and work history to focus on empowering the individual’s growth in all aspects of life. She has been leading the way teaching groups of students in the TRE certification process. Jacy uses her creativity and sense of humor to promote and teach TRE exercises, certify practitioners, and facilitate certification workshops for individuals as well as private organizations all over the US.