This certification program is for those working within an agency or a facility.
The following is needed from the agency/facility before TRE, LLC can offer this special certification:
• Several people within the organization will be committed to going through the certification process together.
• Assurance that TRE would be taught in a setting where other healthcare professionals would always be available to support the Agency Based TRE Instructor, if needed.
• Agreement that all persons certified will meet competency requirements set by TRE for All, Inc.
• Agreement from the agency/facility that each individual certified will only teach TRE within the agency.
Agency Based Instructors are NOT certified to:
- teach TRE to the general public
- teach TRE within a private practice
- teach TRE within any other agency
Features of this certification training:
- This certification training requires:
- a minimum of 2 days of face to face training in the beginning.
- note: the number of days is determined by:
- prior training in trauma related issues
- prior experience and skills in working with trauma recovery
A greatly compressed supervision phase that will build required TRE competency to teach individuals and groups