This three day workshop is open to all will explore the key concepts of TRE, Tension and Trauma Releasing Exercises and both principles and practical teaching TRE to others.
– An understanding of TRE and ‘The Tremor Mechanism’
– Learning to shake in a way that feels contained, regulated and enjoyable
– Exploring grounding in TRE as a felt sense within the body
– Self-regulation and the importance of going slow
– The neurophysiology of stress and trauma and how shaking ‘reboots’ the nervous system
– Avoiding Freezing, Flooding and Dissociation
– Teaching TRE to individuals – guidance and practical sessions
If you are signing up for The Provider Process to teach TRE to others:
This is a two Module three day training format. The Provider Process training with Train TRE offers ongoing support and personal development through connection and shared learning. This is a theme in the style of the training including group discussion, online group supervision and shaking together. TRE was meant for community!
You can complete the training in 10 – 18 months. The dates of the two modules are spaced to facilitate completion within a year.
Costs: Both modules are £375.
For the provider process the price is £700 for the two modules (when booked together) plus supervision and core reading.
The estimated total cost to train as a provider is £1850 – £2000. The majority of this cost comprises of a minimum of 13 supervision sessions with a TRE Mentor.
After Module 1 if you decide you would like to train we ask for a commitment to the next Module within a month.
For more details visit www.trainintre.com