Date(s) - June 26, 2017 - June 28, 2017
To be announced
Module 1 – 26th -28th June, 2017
This 3-Day Module 1 Workshop is an integral part of the requirements to become a TRE® Certified Provider (details here) and is also open to anyone who would like to learn TRE® for themselves.
(Module 2 will take place in September 2017, dates and location to be confirmed, and is open only to participants who have completed Module 1 and are registered in the TRE® Certification Program). In order to become a Certified TRE® Provider and teach TRE®, the full Certification Program must be completed – this workshop is a part of the program.
Module 1 includes:
- Introduction to TRE®.
- Introduction to and deepening of personal tremoring experience (twice daily tremor sessions).
- Anatomy, Neurology & Physiology of stress and trauma as it relates to TRE®.
- Understanding the therapeutic tremor response.
- Introduction to the Poly-Vagal Theory.
- Exploration and application of self-regulation in TRE®.
- Containment and grounding strategies.
- Introduction to basic skills of teaching TRE®.
The Workshop will be in English (questions answered and discussions in Ivrit as needed).
Where: Tel-Aviv. Address to be Announced
When: 26th-28th June from 09.30 to 17.00.
Cost: 1,755 NIS (inc. VAT).
Registration until 31/05/2016 – 1,555 NIS (inc. VAT).
To secure place – 500NIS deposit (non-refundable).