Date/TimeDate(s) - July 19, 2018
6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
LocationIntegral Health Studio
TRE® Open Group Classes provide a rich, shared TRE® experience that deepens your learning, practice, and process.
TRE® Classes are held at the Integral Health Studio in Constantia every Thursday evening from 6 to 7.30pm.
Who can attend a TRE® Open Group Class?
- These classes are open to people who have attended a TRE®Introductory session (either a private session or a TRE®introductory workshop).
- Classes are a more cost effective way to learn how to do TRE® in a supportive environment.
- Newcomers are encouraged to sign on for the 6-week program.
- Suitable for those that have been doing TRE® for a while and need further support in self-regulating their practice (especially if they are experiencing discomfort with the emotions or physical sensations that arise as they do TRE®).
- Classes are supportive for people who feel ready to deepen their TRE® experience or to explore ways of encouraging the tremors moving up and through the body.
- Classes also provide the opportunity for individuals to ask questions, share experiences, and support the development of a TRE community.
- Beginners – R 1,250.00 for 6 consecutive weekly sessions – payable in advance.
- Participants who have completed the beginner’s programme R150.00 per class
- For those who want to attend occasionally, R250.00.
- TRE® Providers – R100.00 per class.
- TRE® Certification Trainees – R50.00 .
Classes are small so booking is essential.