TRE Introductory Day
Tutor: Steve Haines
Cost: £75 early bird 1 month in advance, £90 full price
Book Direct: on http://bit.ly/trilogy-Steve-Haines The workshop is hosted by Triyoga. All the booking, collection of payments, and cancellations, if required, are handled via Triyoga booking systems and policies.
Learn to feel the power of shaking in a safe, supported group. The course will be very practical. In the morning and afternoon sessions you will be supported through the exercises and tremors. There will be lots of time to learn about the theory of TRE, and time for discussion and sharing of experiences.
TRE is a great self regulating tool. A simple set of exercises are used to trigger therapeutic tremors in the body. The tremors help reset the reflexes and habits in the central nervous system. In tension and trauma the old parts of the brain get stuck in defence strategies making us tight and contracted prepared for fight-or-flight or freezing the body. TRE is a safe and easy way of releasing tension and waking up your body.
- How to start and stop therapeutic tremors
- Learn about the body and the defence cascades of fight-or-flight and freeze
- Discover grounding and simple tools to be more embodied and present
- How to self regulate and manage intense sensations inside you
- Learn the theory about TRE can help with tiredness, anxiety, pain and trauma
The TRE Introductory Day is open to everyone. You can attend to learn about using the tremors to support your own health. You will learn about being in your body and self regulating in response to tension, stress and trauma.