Date/TimeDate(s) - October 26, 2018 - October 30, 2018
Oct. 26-30, 2018 @ Museflower Retreat in Chiang Rai, Thailand
I’m delighted to offer a 5 Day Transformational Workshop bringing TRE and Family / Systemic Constellations together! This will be powerful and fascinating healing work as we experience how both of these modalities supports the other. Working with body awareness, sensations, and intuition, we’ll explore how the body’s wisdom informs us of the stories we carry on the personal and systemic level. International Family Constellations Facilitator, Presenter and Trainer Leslie Nipps will offer personal constellation work and a variety of insightful exercises in pairs, small group and large group. And there’s more! Yoga, QiGong, nature, and excursions. Every aspect of the program has been carefully crafted to bring in connection, community, and nourishment.
- 4 nights comfortable accommodation at Museflower Retreat & Spa
- 3 delicious Thai/Asian fresh vegetarian meals per day
- arrival and departure transport to/from Chiang Rai International Airport or Chiang Rai town to Museflower Retreat
- saltwater swimming pool and gym
- herbal steam bath
- morning movement classes: gentle yoga, QiGong, walking meditation
- free bicycle rental
- free drinking water and herbal tea
- TRE/tension-trauma release exercises
- outstanding spa treatments and healing sessions at an additional cost
- opportunity to visit The White Temple and night market (extra cost applies)
- a variety of approaches and processes, ie. nature constellations, mini personal constellations, , group exercises, lecture, pair work.
For more details, visit the link: https://www.hanumanyogaretreat.com/healing-trauma–family-constellations-workshop-thailand-asia-oct-2018.html