Date/TimeDate(s) - April 5, 2019 - April 6, 2019
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
LocationSkipton, Yorkshire, UK
2 day INTRODUCTION TO TRE / MODULE I Skipton, Yorkshire APRIL 2019
DATE: APRIL 5th and 6th 2019 9.30AM – 5.30PM
TUTORS: STEPH HODGSON AND LISA MILNOR
COST for module 1 : £240 FULL PRICE, £210 EARLY BIRD – (Need to book one month in advance)
THIS TWO DAY INTRODUCTORY MODULE IS OPEN TO EVERYONE.
It is an opportunity to learn the basics, and to explore and deepen into your own TRE practice.
It will cover:
- An introduction to TRE and your personal tremoring process.
- Each morning and afternoon you will be guided through the exercises and the tremoring process, learning how to “go slow,” and safely regulate your process
- An introduction to the anatomy, physiology and neurology of the stress response and trauma
- Containment, grounding, self-regulation skills
This module is open to all, to learn about using TRE for your own personal health and well-being,
it is also the FIRST MODULE of the CERTIFIED PROVIDER TRAINING:
which is approximately 12 – 18 months structured training comprising of :
- 3 x 2 day modules, PLUS
- A process of individual and small group SUPERVISION that supports you in
- developing and deepening your own TRE practice,
- learning to facilitate individuals through the TRE process
- teaching small groups.
- application of theory – anatomy, physiology, neurology of the stress response and trauma, polyvagal theory, fascia.
- containment, grounding, co- and self-regulation,
- developmental trauma and attachment in relation to TRE
- how to set up a practice
I am happy to answer any questions you may have about the training.
firstname.lastname@example.org. or 07788 413070